Impressive! Bruno reveals the coming celebration of the goal


Bruno Fernandes, Manchester United midfielder, frequently stated the reason for celebrating goals with his hands closed. Because he wanted to convey to his daughter After childhood She likes to often do ear plugs. And said that her daughter is now asking to score 3 goals in each match In order to give it to everyone in the family
Bruno Fernandes, a talented midfielder at Manchester United, the leading club of the English Premier League, revealed that his goal posture, which is a closed hand port. Has its origins in which her daughter used to have earplugs Until causing him to use it to communicate to his daughter every time to score a goal
The 25-year-old has scored a lot since playing with Sporting Lisbon, scoring 64 goals in 137 appearances in all competitions. Which he has acted to cover his ears since playing in Portugal Before using it while playing with Manchester United
Fuzzy football star told an official website of Manchester United that "The story is long! When I played in Portugal and started my second season with Sporting, my daughter was still a small kid. Sometimes my wife and I would talk to her. But she would start to act like this (Ferdinand gave an interview with her earplugs) after she started doing that, so I took it as a door celebration to communicate to her. "
"I have to talk to the television stations because they have never been filmed at the door of my celebration when I do this. It makes me call my daughter after the game. She likes to say that - Papa didn't see it! - Sometimes I need to send pictures to her as evidence - Look, Father, do it! - "
"Now she knows that I do that for her every time. At first she didn't know what it meant. But now you know Every time I did it was done for her. Actually, because my wife is now pregnant with another child, every time my daughter asks me to score 2 goals per game, but once I have scored 2 goals in the game against Brighton My daughter said to me - Papa can do 2, but now I have to shoot 3, one for me, one for my younger brother when he was born and another one to Ma! - "

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Sol Chaon did not listen! 1

Rivaldo cheer Man Utd to draw Barca if Sancho frustration

Klopp kept the news with Tiago but complimented the pace.